We are a small local graphic company – founded by Anne-Sophie Bech, who specializes in all things creative – from products to events. We address both Danes and tourists, but also companies, associations and organisations.
From Easter to October, you can find us at many different well-known tourist spots along the North Sea coast between Blåvand and Søndervig, where we do creative activities and sell our products.
Otherwise, we are at Innovest in Skjern, where we have our office. In the off-season, we also do creative activities around the municipalities.
We do various creative events with different themes. They can be found on our event calendar. It can be:
- drawing workshops in connection with a tourist attraction, where we offer children and families to color the drawings of the place.
- creative activities, where children and families can create their own products based on material that we bring. Topics can be popsicle sticks, stones and shells from the beach, recycling, Easter, Christmas, etc.
- drawing courses, where children can learn to draw various motifs, depending on the subject.
- If you are interested in the local culture and stories and would like your children to participate in it, our coloring books are for you. They can be used as a guide over the Ringkøbing-Skjern Nature Reserve, where you can see where the places are on a map. You can see a drawing of the places and at the same time read local stories told about these places. They are in Danish, German and English.
- You can involve your children in the activity, because they can color the drawings with different motifs before or after you have gone out to see places and thus get to know them.
- They are in 2 versions: an adult version for children and adults from 7 years and a children’s version for children between 4 and 9 years. The stories are age-appropriate.
Photoshoot at the beach with your dog! You can have AS Visuals take a good picture of your dog on the beach or at the resort you love on the Baltic coast. You choose the picture you like best and we print it out for you on quality paper.
We turn 2D images into digital drawings/illustrations.
That way, we can turn a funny picture of your dog or something else into a nice drawing. When you are anyway at a photoshoot with your dog, you can choose to have it turned into a drawing. We will print it out for you on good quality paper.
You can try to see the difference between the picture and the drawing by moving the picture below back and forth with the mouse:
AS Visuals is a local design company founded in 2017 by Anne-Sophie Bech with an office in Innovest at Business Council Ringkøbing-Skjern, Ånumvej 28.3 in Skjern.
AS Visuals consists of the owner Anne-Sophie as a designer and one employee who takes care of operation and development. Initially, the company was involved in designing websites, but in 2018 Anne-Sophie had a bright idea to develop colouring books about Ringkøbing-Skjern municipality’s sights to market the municipality in a different way and learn about local culture and history both for children and also available for tourists. The success of the colouring books has led to the development of new niches for the company such as illustration, cards, and digital art.
Anne-Sophie Bech, the designer, has been drawing since she was 3 years old. She completed her studies as a multimedia designer at the Midwest Business Academy in Herning. She has some practical design experience from the business world abroad and has volunteered for various design commissions in Ringkøbing Skjern municipality. In addition to the various products that she is now designing, she is also very creative in her free time, where she works with digital free art.
“My work is always very visual. I am good at responding to my customers’ requests, which I try to translate into a product that is characterized by quality, simplicity and a wide range of colors. I can be reached at any time if you want to contact me without obligation,” says Anne-Sophie Bech.
I know there are much, much better painters than me, but there is nothing better than colouring in those pictures from the “Colour your holiday” colouring books right now. With every crayon stroke, my thoughts are on vacation. When I pictured the inside of Lyngvig Fyr, I climbed up every step in my mind while painting and let the wind blow in my face with the fantastic view, the scent of the dunes and the water in my nose and the sound of the waves in my ears.
The two colouring books were the best purchase last year. (translated)
Just try it! Really great! (translated)
c/o Ringkøbing Skjern Erhvervsråd
Ånumvej 28, 3
DK – 6900 Skjern
Phone: +45 61 70 43 57
Find us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Behance.
Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 16:00